- Low iTHD
- Working temperature: 0 to 55°C
- Design for 5,000 meters above sea level
- Support OCP, OTP and OVP circuit protection
- Short circuit protection on all outputs
- Resettable power shut down
- MTBF: 500K hours of continuous operation at 55°C, 100% output load
FSP800-29FM is a redundant power supply module base on CRPS 2.0 standard. The power supply comes to offer the total power capacity up to 800 Watts, and provides PMbus features, which makes it to be able communicate with motherboard. In addition, the power supply is ideally the best choice for datacenter, workstation, communication or any other automation applications to use. The product also complies with the latest safety and EMC standards, which is perfectly to meet various regulations worldwide.