In the history timeline, we list major milestones at FSP Group that displayed our product development & events since the establishment in 1993.
Taiwan manufacture site completion
- Entering battery charger industry.
- Comprehensive industry-leading product lines of new safety regulation IEC 62368-1
- Launching the world’s first liquid-cooled power supply.
- Tapping into 5G power supply market.
2017Invests heavily in the construction of research and development building, and begins to operate in 2017.
2016FSP EMERGY 1000/3000 energy storage system wins Taiwan Excellence Awards.
- Launches the smallest 65W NB adapter worldwide.
- FSP owns more than 400 patents all over the world.
- Establishes New Energy Solution BU to develop new energy storage products.
- AURUM CM Series, AURUM Xilenser Series and NB Q90 PLUS win 2012 Taiwan Excellence Awards. FSP is the biggest winner of all power manufacturers of this year.
FSP launches patented MIA ICTM(Multiple-Intelligence Ability) and applies to all product lines.
2008Invests Voltronic Power Technology Corp.; enters the UPS market.
FSP merges Protek Power Inc. for enhancing the developing ability of medical powers.
For enhancing the research and development technology on redundant power, FSP invested 3Y POWER TECHNOLOGY INC.
The stocks and shares of FSP are approved to trade publicly on Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation(TWSE).
FSP headquarters its main business office in Taoyuan County, Taiwan.
FSP becomes Intel’s "seeded partners”, develops the most up-to date power supply.
Founded in April, 1993, FSP develops the specification of ATX form factor PC PSU in business strategic alliance with Intel.