CRPS Solution for AIoT Devices
【Taipei, Nov. 21st, 2019】According to the prediction of the research firm Gartner, about 80% of companies' IoT projects will include artificial intelligence solutions by 2022. Moreover, the idea of Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT) is also a main trend for the technology of the future. In the AIoT era, the components inside devices should be more intelligent and flexible, so that the optimized embedded system can be designed to meet the new generations’ market demands. Besides, as cloud services and IoT devices become more complex, a variety of power supplies supporting the cloud, online communications, storage, enterprise servers, workstations, and other big data and automation applications have also evolved. All kinds of power supply products commercially available will offer more customization possibilities, more choices for wattage options, higher efficiency and more intelligence.
The FSP Group's lineup of industrial power supplies has the most complete wattage and specifications in the market, providing comprehensive power solutions for the AIoT. The Company's common redundant power supply (CRPS) is available in single module power and 2U power, with the cables available in straight or modular modes. Customers can enjoy the flexibility and choose suitable products based on their system configurations. Currently, there are FM Series with AC input, FN Series which compliant with the telecom industry NEBS standard, FL Series with -48V DC input and FH Series with 336V DC input for new data center. The wattage options available are: 550 / 800 / 1200 / 1300 / 1600 / 2000 / 2400, with 500 to 1600 certified for 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency, and 2000 and 2400 Watt certified for Titanium efficiency.
In addition to supporting the PMBus 1.2 protocol, the FSP Group also has professional firmware capabilities which, coupled with the management software developed by partners, enable information administrators to monitor the operations of power supplies in real-time, further improving the stability of the data center and ensuring that every CRPS product can maximize its effectiveness.
Other features of the FSP Group's CRPS power modules:
- Compliant with the IEC 62368 and 60950 safety standard.
- All series have the smallest sized specifications for single module CRPS in the industry at
- 185 * 73 * 39 mm, the dimensions of the whole machine are 250 * 76 * 84 mm.
- Provide a variety of AC / DC input voltage options (90~264Vac, -48Vdc, 240Vdc, 277Vdc and 336Vdc)
- Black box recorder
- The fan can rotate in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
- Support standard CRPS golden finger signal output.
- Allow the firmware to be updated and customized at the right time.
- Support Cold Redundancy as well as SMART features and capabilities to save more power for the system.
- Support N+1 hot swapping. When a fault occurs, the single power supply can still operate normally and at the same time conduct the updating of the broken supply to ensure the uninterrupted and normal operations of the server.
FSP Group CRPS uses a unique digital PFC (Power Factor Correction) circuit design makes the iTHD less than 10, integrating such into new data center environments. The 2U whole machine has integrated the output current through the back panel to eliminate the issue of cable re-distribution often faced by customers. The operating altitude has been 3C 5Km certified and there are OTP / OVP / OCP / SCP types of circuit protection, meeting the certification and declaration requirements of FCC / CB / TUV / CE / CCC, and achieving the latest safety and EMC standards. With the above-mentioned characteristics as well as the various efficiency and safety protection features, the FSP Group's CRPS products will become the best power choices for enterprise clients.
For more FSP product information, please visit:
Official website: www.fsp-group.com
FSP-branded products website: www.FSPLifestyle.com