FSP to showcase innovative Modular Charger System at Eurobike 2023
【Taipei, Jun. 09th, 2023】The Frankfurt exhibition show (Eurobike 2023) is to take place at the Frankfurter Messe in Germany on June 21-25. This is the biggest bicycle trade e show in the world, also a major interchanging venue for manufacturers of e-bikes and relevant components.
FSP Group has been an active player in the battery charger industry for many years. This is the first time for us to attend Eurobike 2023. FSP possesses versatile charger solutions and optimized circuit design applicable to respective battery powered devices and battery management systems. In addition to standard battery chargers, current selections also include programmable output chargers and advanced modular charger systems. We provide customed services tailored to different voltage specifications, service environments and safety requirements for versatile applications in different realms, including e-bikes, e-MTBs, power tools, horticulture tools, drones, etc.
Major highlights of our booth will be the newly developed 2-in-1 Charger Module and the 1-for-4 Modular Charger System with independent outputs.
※ 2-in-1 E-bike Charger:
A 42V/6A charger, can be separated into 2 chargers, one master and one slave, 42V/3A each.
Slave Charger: compact design for travel use;
Master Charger: home extension base design with a wire compartment for accommodating wires; when used together with the Slave unit, the combination can provide 6A quick charge.
- Efficiency >90%
- Automatic test for battery voltage
- Full-range input voltage compatibility
- Applicable for programmable charger of lead-acid battery and lithium battery
- Protection Functions: Overload/ Over-voltage/ Over-temperature/ Short-circuit/ Time-sequence/ Reversed Polarity
- 2-in-1 modular design
- Single output, 42V/3A
- Compact design for portable use
Home Base Mode:
- Quick charger, 42V/6A
- Neat and tidy AC/DC wiring for space saving
※ 4-output Modular Charger System:
Satisfies simultaneous charging requirements of multiple battery packs.
- Independent charger: Selectable output (58.8V/11A each, maximum 4 destinations)
- Quick Mode/ Standard Mode
- Quick Charge Formation: 2 chargers against 1 battery/ 3 chargers against 1 battery / 4chargers against 1 battery
- Battery Conditions (RSOC/ Voltage/ Current/ Temperature, etc.)
- UI Programming and Monitoring
- Expandable Charger
- Parallel Charger System: 660W to 2640W
2023 EUROBIKE FSP Booth Information:
Date: June 21st-25th 2023
Location: Frankfurter Messe, Germany
Booth No.: 08-I12
For more FSP product information, please visit：